Strip's Lash Lift Glue Balm is all everyone is talking about!
Lash lift glue balm is a specially formulated adhesive used during a lash lift service to hold the lashes in place during the lifting process. To use it properly, follow these steps:
1. Begin by thoroughly cleaning the client's lashes to remove any makeup or oils that may interfere with the adhesive.
2. Apply a small amount of lash lift glue balm to the base of the lashes, taking care not to get any on the skin.
3. Using a lash lifting tool, carefully lift and separate the lashes into the desired shape.
4. Once the lashes are in place, gently press them onto the lash lift glue balm to hold them in position.
5. Allow the glue balm to dry completely before proceeding with the next step of the lash lift service.
6. After the lashes have been lifted and tinted (if desired), remove the lash lift glue balm with a gentle cleanser or makeup remover.
It is important to use lash lift glue balm that is specifically designed for this purpose, as other types of adhesives may not provide the necessary hold and could potentially damage the lashes. Additionally, proper training and certification in lash lifting techniques is recommended to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the service.
1 x 10g Pink Tin with a light scent of Strawberry in a cute pink velvet bag.
Over 65 applications from one tin. Lasts up to 6 months once opened.
Use our lash glue balm instead of lash lifting glue or side by side if you still love using glue during your service. Some technicians prefer to glue the rods to the skin or tape them down.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol，Glycerin，Sorbitol，Methyl Ester Sulfonate，EDTA-2NA，Myristic Acid，Stearic Acid，Vitamin E，Coconut Oil，Olive Oil，Jojoba Oil，Hamamelis Virginiana Extract，Rutile，Aloe，Sucrose，PVP